What We Do
Original Tales helps nonprofits capture, share, and promote user-generated video stories that:
- Engage donors
- Build community
- Attract volunteers
- Drive content and communications
When was the last time you added a new story to your YouTube page?
For many nonprofits, the answer is months – or even years – ago. Imagine how many great stories could have been captured in that time. And think how much could have been done with that content.
Original Tales makes it easy and affordable for all nonprofits to capture and share stakeholder stories. We give you all the tools, resources, and support you need to collect user-generated videos. And we work with you to use these videos to drive fundraising, build community, and support multichannel communications.
How It Works
It all begins with a premium membership to Original Tales that gives you:
- A branded, or white-labeled, page to store and organize your videos
- A customized set of Story Starter questions
- Basic editing of all videos, and posting to your page
- Submission of your stories for consideration in our Showcase animation program
If you need more help collecting stakeholder stories, our StoryBoost Campaign solution will deliver custom content for your web, social, and email communications to help you build buzz for your Original Tales page and collect as many stories as possible.